Wasteland 2 Money Edit: How to Make It Rain in the Wasteland
Yo, dawgs! It’s your boy, straight outta Australia, with some gangster knowledge about how to make some money in Wasteland 2. I know you’re all struggling to keep your squad alive in this post-apocalyptic wasteland, and that’s why I’m here to drop some tips on how to edit your money and save files like a boss. So, let’s get started!
Editing Your Save File to Get More Money
Now, listen up dawgs, if you want to get rich in the wasteland, you gotta know how to edit your save file. It might sound complicated, but it’s actually pretty easy if you follow these steps:
1. Find your Wasteland 2 save folder. It should be located in your Documents folder.
2. Open your save file using a text editor like Notepad.
3. Look for Money or Cash in the file and change its value to anything you want. It’s that simple!
Just make sure you back up your original save file before making any changes, cuz you never know when things might go wrong. Don’t be a fool and lose all your progress!
Wasteland 3 Money Guide: Making Bank in the End Times
If you’re playing Wasteland 3 and want to know how to make money without editing your save file, I gotchu covered. Here are some tips on how to make bank in the wasteland:
– Complete quests and sell any useless junk you find along the way. Trust me, it adds up!
– Invest in the bartering skill to get better deals when trading with vendors.
– Check out the Ranger HQ’s vending machine – it sells rare items that can be sold for a lot of money.
– Scavenge for scrap around the wasteland and trade it for cash at the Scrap Market.
– Participate in fights and gamble a bit. You might win big!
Wasteland 3 Money Glitch: Cheating Your Way to the Top
Now, I know some of you might not be down with the legit money-making methods I just listed. Maybe you want to take a shortcut and glitch your way to the top. Well, I won’t judge you, but let me warn you that cheating is not always the best way to go.
If you still want to give it a try, here’s a simple glitch you can exploit to get infinite money:
– Go to the Snowed Inn motel in Colorado Springs.
– Talk to the vendor named Irv and sell him one item.
– After selling, immediately use the vendor again and select the item you just sold.
– Keep repeating these steps until you have all the money you need.
But be careful – exploiting glitches can mess up your game and ruin the experience for yourself. It’s always better to play fair and square, dawgs.
Wasteland 3 Save Editor: Customizing Your Game Like a Pro
Finally, if you want to take your Wasteland 3 game to the next level, you gotta use a save editor. It’s like having the power of a god over your game, cuz you can change anything you want.
Some things you can do with a save editor include:
– Editing your character’s skills, attributes, and perks.
– Customizing your weapons and armor to make them more badass.
– Changing the location of your squad or adding new companions to your team.
– Tweaking the game’s difficulty or unlocking hidden content.
But remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Using a save editor can be fun and all, but it can also ruin your experience if you go overboard with it. So, use it wisely, homies.
There you have it, my fellow wastelanders – some tips on how to make money and customize your game like a boss. Whether you choose to play fair or cheat your way to the top, it’s all up to you. Just remember to have fun and enjoy the crazy ride that is Wasteland 2 and 3. Peace out!