Pubg Won’t Launch 2019
Yo, what’s up dawg? If you’re reading this, then you’re probably one of many peeps out there who’s having trouble launching Pubg on their PC. Trust me, I feel you, it’s been an issue for quite some time now. But don’t worry, my squad and I got you covered.
Problems with Pubg Not Launching
Pubg not launching has been a problem that many players have faced, and it can be really frustrating. Sometimes you try to start the game and nothing happens, or it crashes before you even get to see the main menu. Some players have experienced the game running in the background, but it’s not visible on their screen. This is really annoying, especially if you’ve been looking forward to playing some Pubg and chill. So, what’s the deal with Pubg not launching, you ask?
There can be many reasons why Pubg won’t launch on your PC, dawg. It could be because your system doesn’t meet the game’s minimum requirements, or there could be some issues with the game files. It’s also possible that there’s a conflict with other programs running in the background, or there could be some issues with your graphics card driver. But worry not, we have a solution for each one of them.
How to Resolve Pubg Not Launching Issues
1) Pubg not launching on your PC? First things first, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements to run the game. Minimum requirements include a Windows 7, 8, or 10 64-bit operating system, Intel Core i5-4430 or AMD FX-6300 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with at least 2GB of VRAM.
2) Pubg PC not launching? Try verifying your game files through the Steam client. Right-click on Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds in your game library, select Properties, and click on the Local Files tab. From there, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will scan your game files and fix any corrupted or missing files.
3) Pubg running but not launching? Check if you have any programs running in the background that could be conflicting with the game. Close down any unnecessary programs, especially those that use a lot of your system resources.
4) Pubg does not start? Try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version. Go to your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your graphics card.
5) Pubg failed to launch game? If all else fails, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This will ensure that you have a fresh copy of the game, and any issues with the game files will be resolved.
In conclusion, we hope this guide helps you fix the issues with Pubg not launching on your PC. Remember, there can be many reasons why this could be happening, but these solutions should fix the majority of the issues. If you’re still facing problems, hit us up in the comments section below or contact Pubg support. Peace out, dawg!