Got the ‘Error Code Val 39’ on Valorant? Here’s How to Fix It
If you’re a die-hard fan of Valorant, you must have been familiar with the Error Code Val 39 Valorant. It’s a frustrating error that makes your gaming experience terrible. The Valorant Code Val 39 error usually occurs when the game’s servers are not responding to your game client. It can also happen when the servers are overloaded with lots of players trying to connect to the game servers simultaneously. Whatever the reason may be, it’s crucial to find out how to fix the Error Code Val 39 Valorant quickly.
Here, we have included a complete guide on how to fix the Error Code Val 39 in Valorant with some additional tips on how to deal with other errors that you may encounter while playing Valorant.
What is Error Code Val 39 in Valorant?
The Error Code Val 39 is a frustrating error that may occur while playing Valorant. It’s a communication error between your game client and the game servers. The server may not be able to accept your game requests due to some issues, and you end up with the Error Code Val 39.
How to Fix the Error Code Val 39 Valorant?
Fixing the Error Code Val 39 Valorant is not rocket science. Here are some tips that you should follow to fix the issue:
1. Restart Your Router: Sometimes, the Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be responsible for the Error Code Val 39. So, restart your router, and see if it fixes the issue.
2. Check Your Internet Connection: The Error Code Val 39 can occur if your internet connection is not stable. Check your internet speed and signal stability. If your internet connection is not working correctly, contact your ISP.
3. Restart Valorant: Restarting Valorant may also fix the Error Code Val 39. Close the game completely and restart it again. If the issue persists, try the next step.
4. Change Your DNS: Changing your DNS to Google’s DNS may also fix the error. Here’s how you can do this:
– Press the Windows + R key to open the Run Dialog Box.
– Type in ncpa.cpl and press Enter.
– Right-click your Internet Connection and click Properties.
– Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
– Click Use the following DNS server addresses: and enter the following:
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
– Click OK and close all Windows.
5. Contact Support: If nothing works, contact the customer support team of Valorant. They will guide you on how to fix the error.
With these simple steps, you can fix the Error Code Val 39 Valorant quickly.
Other Common Errors in Valorant:
Apart from the Error Code Val 39, you may also encounter the following errors while playing Valorant:
1. Error Code Val 9: This error occurs when your game client is unable to connect to the game server. This issue can be resolved by following the same steps as mentioned above.
2. PBE Error Code Val 39: This error occurs when there is a problem with your PBE (Public Beta Environment) account. Try logging out and logging back in, or contact customer support to resolve this error.
3. Error Code 39 Valorant: This error occurs when the game client is unable to communicate with the server. Check your internet connection, restart Valorant, and try again.
In conclusion, if you’re experiencing the Error Code Val 39 in Valorant, don’t worry. Follow the steps mentioned above to fix the issue instantly. Remember, if nothing works, contact customer support for guidance. Happy gaming, dawg!