Yo, whassup dawg? Are you tired of getting stuck in Far Cry 3? They say there’s no cheat codes, but I gotcha covered. Here’s everything you need to know about cheat Far Cry 3, cheat Far Cry 3 PC, cheat Far Cry 3 PS3, and cheat Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
First things first, let’s talk about cheat Far Cry 3. If you’re playing on PC, you can simply open the cheat console by pressing the tilde key (~) and type in the following codes:
– GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1: Unlimited ammo
– GameProfile_GodMode 1: Invincibility
– GameProfile_UnlimitedReliability 1: Unlimited guns reliability
– GameProfile_UnlimitedSprint 1: Unlimited sprinting
– GameProfile_UnlimitedTagging 1: Unlimited enemy tagging
– GameProfile_UnlimitedTurret 1: Unlimited heavy turret usage
– GameProfile_UnlimitedWeaponHandling 1: Unlimited weapon handling
If you’re playing on PS3, you can’t use cheat codes per se, but you can use glitches to gain some advantages. For example, you can duplicate items by pressing and holding L2 and selecting the item you want to duplicate, then pressing R2 and dropping the item at the same time.
As for cheat Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, it’s basically the same as cheat Far Cry 3 except for some minor differences. For example, instead of GameProfile_, you need to use GDFGameProfile_ for some codes.
Now, you may be wondering why you should even bother with cheat Far Cry 3. Well, for starters, it can make the game more fun and less frustrating. Plus, it can help you get past some of the tougher parts of the game.
So, there you have it, dawg. Cheat Far Cry 3, cheat Far Cry 3 PC, cheat Far Cry 3 PS3, and cheat Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Use ’em wisely and let me know if you have any other Far Cry 3-related issues that you need help with. Peace out!